25.10.2011

Books lovers

Today I thought that 3-4 years ago I never spoke/wrote so much about books than now. Why is this the case? A lot of my friends also like or love books. They do not only read 1 or 2 books per year but much more. Also I "met"some wonderful people who also read a lot, and who recommended me very good books.
I always have been interested in books and spent hours with books since I can read. But I think I never trust really to speak about books with my friends because I was perhaps a little bit scared that it could be boring for them. And since I write this blog, I notice that books is not only for me a fascinating theme but also for a lot of people around me.

Also we all are getting older (yes, yes!) and now the conversations are not only longer about all-nights parties but more on books;-) Ok when I will be old and meet friends for tea, we will certainly remind with nostalgia the amazing parties we had;-) but what will accompany us all our whole life will be books!

1 Kommentar: