02.11.2011

Happy Birthday! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! Joyeux anniversaire!

Today is the first anniversary of my blog and I am so excited! As I created it one year ago, I would never have thought that I would regularly post and have visitors from all around the world. One year ago I lived temporarily in my home country and had plenty of time, this blog was a way for me to occupy my days, to make something for my neurons:-) As I came back end of January to my "heart country" and started again to work, I had less time for books and then for my blog but I still took care of it because I love it and this now belongs to my life! This is like "my baby":-)

Strange is that today is also the birthday of one person who had a special and important place in my life, a person I will never forget. "Happy Birthday" to you!

Which present does my blog receive for its first birthday? What do I wish this blog for the next year?
A lot of good books but above all furthermore so faithful visitors and numerous comments!

2 Kommentare: