31.03.2011

Elizabeth George

As I currently read a lot of Elizabeth George's books (the Lynley ones), I will not post about each one as this would certainly quite boring for you and also for myself:-) So I decided to make one post about Elizabeth George's books.
I started to read her books 6-7 years ago and I can not remember why but I suddenly stopped to read them...Perhaps I needed some changes in my life:-)

Last year I saw one of her books at the library, this was the start of a new "old" love. But this time I take care to read them in the right chronology as this makes more sense and more fun!

For the ones of you who like Elizabeth George's style, here the right order:
- A Suitable Vengeance: appeared after "A great deliverance" but it is the first one!
- A Great Deliverance
- Payment in Blood
- For the Sake of Elena
- Missing Joseph
- Playing for the Ashes
- In the Presence of the Enemy
- Deception on his Mind
- In Pursuit of the Proper Sinner
- A Traitor to Memory
- A Place of Hiding
- With No One as Witness
- Careless in Red

I just started to read "In the Presence of the Enemy" and this is as always a great pleasure to read one of Elizabeth George's books!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen